About this spot
For those who are not familiar with it, street photography is a candid look at our society and way of life. Street photography generally focuses on people and their behavior in public. However, there are no rules. Street photography does not necessitate the presence of a street, it simply requires a sense of place. Though people are usually featured, a photograph may be considered as street photography even though there are no people actually present. It can be an image of something that projects human character or involvement such as graffiti on a wall or piles of trash at a homeless encampment. One caveat: Always remember to respect people's privacy and private property.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.