Shoot with care
About this spot
The cathedral of Ljubljana is 18C baroque church built by italian architect Andrea Pozzo. From the outside the most impressive parts are the two bell towers and the main doors. Check the “Slovenia” doors on the west and “Ljubljana” doors at the south side. Interior might surprise you with rich frescoes, altars and huge organ. My favorite is the fresco of the ceiling painted by Giulio Quaglio, Italian painter.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.