Shoot with care
Talk to the locals and try to understand about the history of stilt fishing.
About this spot
The spot is located in Koggala beach nearly 2 hours and half from capital Colombo. A very nice beach with various palm tress and iconic rocks .The spot is also a location for local fishermen who make living by posing for photos, stilt fishing. Ritipanna is the Sinhalese term for stilt fishing and it is practiced by fishermen along the southern coast of Sri Lanka.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers