Statue of Captain James Cook
2 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
This statue was dumped into Victoria harbour by protestors in June 2021. It is not clear if this statue will be salvaged or returned to its plinth. At present time, only the legs of the statue remain.
About this spot
A statue of Captain James Cook commissioned in 1976.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers