Shoot with care
Area of beautiful woodland - let's keep it pristine: take litter home and tread lightly as you shoot
About this spot
Stanmer Park is a fairly large wooded area on the outskirts of Brighton, with many interesting and potentially photogenic corners, which you can explore freely.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.