Shoot with care
This shot is taken from a one way road bridge - there's not much room to shoot - using a tripod could be dangerous.
About this spot
I go through this little village while on my way to the east coast. I spotted while going over the bridge that the sun was setting and decided to park up in a local pub car park and take the shot.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers