St Vlaho Church
3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Sveti Vlaho (St Blaise or St Blasius) is is an 18th-century baroque church on Luža Square dedicated to the patron saint and protector of Dubrovnik. From the terrace of the church you have an elevated view of the square which makes it an ideal position for photography.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.