About this spot
This location is more or less at the centre of Vienna and is therefore crowded most of the time. If you are interested in street photography, this is the place to be. If you look up, you’ll see this impressive historical building, Austria’s biggest cathedral. Don’t miss a look inside the cathedral to take a closer look at the fascinating gothic architecture.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.