St Pierre Island
3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Ile St. Pierre is a tiny island located north of the island of Praslin in the east of Curieuse Island on the edge of the Curieuse Marine National Park. The waters around Île St. Pierre are a favourite with swimmers, snorkelers and yachtsmen for whom the island provides the ideal backdrop to a spectacular Seychelles sunset.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.