About This Spot
Bratislava’s Gothic cathedral is built on the site of a previous church dedicated to the Holy Saviour from 1221. The present day cathedral was consecrated in 1452. It can be seen and photographed from a distance at various points in the city, but this spot refers to the area immediately surrounding the cathedral.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 collection.