Shoot with care
About this spot
St Illtyd's Church, ancient parish church of Bridgend dating back to 14th century. Very Interesting Lych gate dating circa 1910. Church is interesting and affords may opportunities for angles and perspective shots. Churchyard has many interesting headstones. There is a small, additional cemetery across the road from the church - a rather unique feature. The church sports an illuminated cross that offers interesting possibilities during the hours of darkness.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.