St Ignatius Jesuit Church
4 images 1 contributors
About this spot
One of Dubrovnik’s most beautiful churches is the Jesuit Church of St. Ignatius of Loyola. Built in Baroque style, the church is the work of Jesuit monk and architect Andrea Pozzo, and is based on the same plan as Rome’s Chiesa del Gesu, which inspired the majority of Jesuit churches. Completed in 1725, the church was decorated with frescoes depicting scenes from the life of St. Ignatius.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.