St Dominic Street
3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
St Dominic Street connects the eastern Ploče Gate with Stradun and the old harbour. It is always busy, especially in the morning when all delivery and sanitation carts come into an otherwise pedestrianised old town. There are many photo opportunities on this 200m long street, such as the staircase of the Dominican monastery, the arched entrance of the Ploče Gates and two beautiful ornamented bridges.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.