About this spot
Abbotsbury is a quaint Dorset village famed for the Swannery on Fleet Lagoon and St. Catherine's Chapel standing sentinel above the village and commanding views along Fleet Lagoon towards Portland. The chapel is visible from miles around and can be shot close up or from Abbotsbury Hill on the impressive coastal road towards Bridport where the Jurassic coast spans out beyond the chapel.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.