About this spot
Take a walk along the road, which offers you the most impressive view of the St. Barbara chapel, hidden amongst the group of trees on your right, and try to find the best spot to shoot from. Unfortunately there is a disturbing high-voltage line in the foreground, but it's easy to avoid it by moving around.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.