About this spot
The Springer Point Trail follows a narrow corridor through the swamp lands. Note the old signs indicating the types of trees and vegetation viewed along the short route. As the trail reaches the point area, it divides. Go right and walk through a grove of old, venerable, live oak trees before reaching the point and a sandy beach area with a breakwater on the left. To the right are massive homes with personal boat docks. Go left and follow the trail for a short distance along the coast to a marshy area then head inland to the intersection at the oak trees.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.