About this spot
When you have had your fill of all the historical sites in London, this is a good alternative area to check out. This is where you can create imagery that looks like Gotham City. The view from the South Dock takes in the skyscrapers of Canary Wharf. These towers are mostly influenced by the American/Canadian architecture of the late 90s – tall and shiny.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.