Shoot with care
Area of pristine nature - let's keep it that way! Take extra care at the cliff edge.
About this spot
Sørvágsvatn Lake is the biggest cliff lake on the Faroe islands, just a few meters from the seaside cliffs. It is situated on the island of Vágar between Sørvágur and Vágar. The views from here are spectacular.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.