About this spot
At 27m, Sopot is the biggest waterfall in Istria. Its setting is spectacular and it falls into the cliffs with a couple of trees located in the emerald green water. Above there is an old bridge which adds its own interest to the scene. It is possible to climb down into the gorge, but you can make stunning photos from the top as well.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.