Shoot with care
Avoid damage to plants
Rules & regulations apply
Consider alternative locations to avoid overcrowding
This spot is part of Triglav national park. Check their website for more information about the regulations.
About this spot
Lepena is a beautiful side valley of the larger Soča river valley. Here at this spot you have stunning views into Lepena and its surrounding mountains. The Soča river here is amazing - it leaves the narrow gorge behind and becomes wider, proper river. The colour of the water here is unbelievable. In summer this is a popular swimming area.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers