2 images 2 contributors
About this spot
Snoqualmie Falls is one of the largest waterfalls in Washington State. Here the Snoqualmie River cascades 270 feet off a vertical cliff. There is a 2-acre park run by Puget Sound Energy adjacent to the east side of the falls with several viewing platforms. There is also a lower viewpoint at river level near the base of the falls accessed by a 0.7-mile trail from the upper park. This lower platform is also accessible from a lower parking lot.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.