About this spot
Skagsanden is one of Lofoten’s most photographed beaches, especially as a location for northern lights in winter. Located along the E10 a few kilometers east from Ramberg, this flat, sandy beach often provides scenic reflections of the surrounding mountain terrain. Additionally, the sides of the beach provide rocky outcroppings for a variety of photographic opportunities, depending on the tide and waves.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.