2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
While Shoshone Point is named such because you can get a glimpse of Shoshone Lake from there, the more spectacular view is of the Tetons rising from the flat plains 60 miles to the south. You can really see how the Tetons are a stand alone mountain chain rising from the flat plains of Wyoming.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.