Shell Spring – Biscuit Basin
1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Shell spring is one of the thermal features found in Biscuit Basin as you walk the boardwalk past Sapphire Pool and Jewel Geyser. Many people overlook this area on the way to the Upper Geyser Basin and Old Faithful, but it is well worth the effort and houses one of the most beautiful springs in the park, Sapphire Pool.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.