4 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Sermoneta is a perfectly preserved medieval village, dominated by the castle of the Caetani family, who founded it at the end of the 13th century. Leonardo da Vinci lived in Sermoneta for a while. In the 1920s the Opera Nazionale Combattenti set up one of its headquarters here for the drainage of the Agro Pontino. It is now a favorite tourist destination, also thanks to its proximity to the nice Oasi di Ninfa, a well maintained, paid-entry Nature Park.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.