Sequim Lavender Fields
9 images 2 contributors
T. Kirkendall and V. Spring
About this spot
The town of Sequim and the surrounding area is known for its location in the rain shadow of the Olympics. This fortunate happenstance leads to a drier, sunnier climate than found anywhere else on the Olympic Peninsula. The climate is just what is needed for growing lavender and there are numerous fields of the aromatic plant around the Sequim area.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.