Shoot with care
About this spot
Selo is another quaint little village not far from Lake Bled. It is a nice example of how life used to be around Lake Bled with many farmhouses continuing long family traditions. Nowadays there are lots of accommodation options, mainly private apartments. It’s a good base for a photographer who wants to photograph the lake.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.