Shoot with care
Seaworld has attracted criticism over the years for its captive orca breeding programme and its theatrical performances featuring live animals, documented famously in the movie Blackfish which was released in 2013. Though the breeding programme has ceased and the company has made changes to its live performances, Seaworld as arguably the best known marine park in the world continues to attract scrutiny over its treatment of animals.
About this spot
SeaWorld Orlando is a world famous theme park and marine zoo in Orlando, Florida and one of the most visited tourist attractions in the United States. It is part of the larger SeaWorld Parks & Resorts complex which consists of three parks, hotels, restaurants and shops.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers