About this spot
This spot features three barns: a large Dutch gambrel-style brown barn, a small brown saltbox barn, and a large faded red barn. The red barn is an unusual saltbox barn with a tower instead of a standard cupola. The barns are set at the end of a long dirt driveway. They are adjacent to Pine Creek on one side and agricultural fields on the other.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.