Shoot with care
This is one of the most popular photography spots in Grand Teton National Park and can be very crowded, particularly at sunrise. Try to stay within established areas to avoid damage to plants. If too crowded, consider coming back later in the morning.
About this spot
Schwabacher Landing is perhaps the most popular photography location in Grand Teton National Park. At sunrise, it is often difficult to find a spot for your tripod if you do not arrive early. There are two primary locations, one by the beaver pond north of the parking area and one by the channel of the Snake River right below the parking area. Both provide good reflections of the mountains in the water.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.