About this spot
This is one of the most picturesque and, therefore, well known waterfalls in the Yorkshire Dales. The stream drops about 7 metres in total over a series of rocky outcrops. As is the case with many waterfalls in this area, it's surrounded by woodland too so there's plenty to photograph alongside the falls themselves.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.