About this spot
Sarajevo City Hall (Vijećnica) is a 19th century building built in pseudo moorish style. Until the Yugoslav war it served as a national library of Bosnia-Herzegovina. All the books and texts were destroyed when it burnt down. After the reconstruction it serves as a city hall again.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.