About this spot
There are two cemeteries in Colton. I think the more scenic of the two is the Saint Gall Cemetery associated with the Catholic church in town (which you will pass on the way to the cemetery). It sits near the top of a hill alongside a wheat field. The oldest graves in the cemetery date from the late 1800s.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.