Sagrada Familia - Interior
20 images 4 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
A large unfinished Roman Catholic minor basilica in Barcelona. Very beautiful from any angle. There are quite long queues to get inside almost any time of the year, so best would be to buy tickets online and set aside a few hours for a visit - expect to stay for at least 1 hour in the queue.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.