Sacred Heart Cathedral
6 images 1 contributors
About this spot
The Sacred Heart Cathedral (Katedrala Srca Isusova) is the largest Catholic church in Sarajevo. It was built in 19th century in gothic style and features beautiful stained glass windows and ornate organ. In front of the cathedral there is newly erected statue of Pope John Paul II.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.