About this spot
This spot is in Cummings Park, which is part of a series of parks and public land running along the shoreline of Commencement Bay adjacent to Ruston Way. Together, these parks form over three miles of shoreline which are open to the public. This series of parks contains numerous viewpoints and historic sites.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.