Running Eagle Falls
3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Running Eagle Falls consists of two separate waterfalls seasonally, hence it's nickname, Trick Falls. Spring runoff brings water rushing over its 40-foot top ledge, hiding a cave-like opening in the cliff face. When the upper falls dries out in the summer, water continues to flow through a sinkhole at the top of the cliff and through the opening below, creating a smaller 20-foot waterfall.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.