About this spot
From the viewpoint near the Rocca you can see the Torre di Matilde with the hills of San Miniato in the background. From the right side, at the very top of the steps, you can capture a view of the east side of San Miniato. It’s worth purchasing a ticket for the Rocca tower for a 360 degree view.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.