Roath Park & Lake
10 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Due to Covid 19 there are signs to circulate the park in a clockwise direction. Just be considerate as it can get crowded at times.
About this spot
Roath Park was one of the first public parks in Cardiff. It opened in Roath Park1894 and still has a classic Victorian feel and layout . It's a popular local spot for a morning walk, run or to walk the dog and the perfect spot to catch the sunrise or sunset all year round.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.