Road to Maloja pass
1 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Small path leads from the road to the cliff. Watch your step in the dark.
About this spot
The spot is at the Maloja pass road on the top of the pass. The road leads down to the Bergell valley and Italy. The Maloja pass is usually open all year, because lots of Italian workers drive up the pass every day, to work in the hotels in the St. Moritz area. In the evening they return back to Italy, so there is quite a lot of traffic on the road.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28