Richmond, Billy Banks
1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This walk out of town along the river is usually something kept only for locals - it's not immediately obvious but it has so much to shoot. From Billy Banks wood itself to the calm river Swale, there's plenty to explore and get lost in. The main view though, is looking back down the river towards Richmond Castle.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.