3 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
A vast expanse of sand stretching for around 2 miles. When the tide is out, a walk of nearly half a mile is required to reach the waters edge. It is relatively featureless but notable for great views towards the offshore windfarm which is best photographed in the summer months.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.