Rhossili Flower Fields
1 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
This has become a popular spot for photographers. Take care not to trample the wildflowers. Be patient and take your turn if others are waiting to shoot in the same location.
About this spot
A location run by the National Trust where hundreds of thousands of flowers are planted to provide a spectacular sight as well as a wildlife haven. In 2018 the crop was sunflowers. In future years, lavender will be added to the crop rotation.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.