Shoot with care
No entry barriers to yacht club and moorings. Lots of birds and ducks.
About this spot
Great spot for river life and morning mist shots. The two daily tides give plenty of variety exposing different aspects of the river and photographers who are interested in departing or incoming craft can plan accordingly. Sunrise great time when all is quite and animal life is active and of course that lovely morning mist creates atmospheric conditions. A stout pair of boots or wellies are need as conditions very muddy and precarious in parts also wrap up well if planning to stay a bit as very cold early morning.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers