About this spot
Look for these iconic and historic red buses parked in front of the three lodges in the park at East Glacier, Many Glacier and Lake McDonald. Also, many spots along the famed Going to the Sun Road are perfect for including the buses. I like the east side tunnel, the bridge over Swiftcurrent Falls and the St Mary River bridge as favorite spots to wait for the next bus to travel by.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.