About this spot
Vienna City Hall was constructed from 1872 to 1883 in a Neo-Gothic style according to plans designed by Friedrich von Schmidt. Though it is an interesting photographic subject throughout the year, it is truly remarkable at Christmas when it is transformed into one of Europe's most beautiful Christmas markets.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.