About this spot
The exterior of the world-famous luxury hotel dating back to colonial times. It was established in 1887 and named after the British statesman Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles, who was the founder of Singapore. It is also renowned as the birthplace of the Singapore Sling cocktail.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.