About this spot
A nicely laid out trail system leads visitors through the rain forest on the south side of Lake Quinault. Loop walks through the rain forest vary in length from 0.5 miles to 10 miles. Along the way, pass moss hung trees, a fern covered canyon and a cedar bog notable for giant, colorful, skunk cabbages in the spring. Two waterfalls are passed along the Quinault Rain Forest Loop with an optional side trip to a third.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.