Shoot with care
Bunaken island is part of Bunaken national marine park and thus a protected area.
About this spot
Bunaken island is located north of Manado town in the northeast part of Sulawesi island. It is part of Bunaken national marine park and is famous for excellent diving. The island itself is a nice, relaxed place, great to spend a few days to unwind.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers