About this spot
Forum used to be the centre of the Roman town (called Pola). Throughout the history the place kept its main role and still nowadays it is considered as the city centre. In this compact square you can get an overview of the region’s history; there are well preserved buildings from all eras, the Roman Temple of Augustus, Venetian town hall and palaces from the Austro-hungarian period.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.